1. Most people who do the homework found in the books and in private therapy improve in their relationships, their outlook, their sense of having control in their lives, and their happiness. However, it is up to the individual to do the work.
2. Dr. Deb Hirschhorn can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results from my ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You should know that all products and services by my company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold me liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
There are many variables that also affect outcome such as attraction, personal history, the degree to which one person is willing to be patient while the other learns, the degree of ability of either one to break away from old habits or unhelpful ways of thinking and so on. The testimonials given are similar to the results of hundreds of people that I have worked with. They are the personal results of individual people or couples, but their circumstances may not be the same as or even similar to yours.
4. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use the website, including: Do not submit any information, opinions, or comments through the website.
1. The information on this site and in all downloadable and sold material is under the strict copyright of Dr. Deb Hirschhorn, Ph.D. (Deborah Hirschhorn, aka DrDeb) This means the material is solely owned by Dr. Deb Hirschhorn. The Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form nor by any means without Dr. Deb Hirschhorn’s express prior written consent.
2. You may read, view, print, download and (where appropriate) listen to the Content of an individual page for private and personal non-commercial use only provided that all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy of such Content is retained. You may make more copies electronically or otherwise of any of the Content for your personal use, but you may not re-copy or further distribute, sell, publish or transmit any part of the Content by electronic or any other means.
3. If you are a professional who works with individuals and families as part of your job then you may access, view and print Content from the Site and freely distribute to your clients providing you acknowledge copyright of the material and its source. You must not charge for any Content from the Site you distribute.
4. You agree not to sell, resell, supply or otherwise make the Content or extracts or other information derived there from available in any manner or on any media whatsoever to any third party without the express prior written consent of DrDeb.